Finding and winning federal contracts and subcontracts requires good decision-making, and good decision-making demands targeted data and information, market insights, relationships and a level of context to understand how each of how each piece fits together to develop the most clear picture of:
- Who buys?
- How do we become visible to them?
- How do they buy?
- How do we demonstrate we are viable?
- Should we pursue?
- How do we pursue?
- How do we win?
- and more.
Ethical Stalking for Government Contractors™ is practical tactics, tools and knowledge for achieving opportunity and threat awareness and avoiding competitive obsolescence.
Ethical Stalking for Government Contractors™ Essentials 2-Day Bootcamp is comprehensive training that delivers practical information-in-context for reducing and eliminating the mystery of doing business with U.S. civilian, defense and intelligence agencies.
If you are:
- an executive who develops and implements company growth strategies;
- an executive or professional who identifies, qualifies, pursues and responds to contract and subcontract opportunities;
- administrative staff supporting market research, pipeline management and marketing efforts;
- from a government agency and would like this information to better identify viable industry partners;
you should attend this program at your earliest opportunity.
By design, this program guides participants to understand: what information is needed; why it’s needed; where to find it; how to use it and more. The goal is increasing their ability to make or support decisions in choosing the path best suited to the capabilities and objectives of their companies.
Just as every company is unique in how it plans and executes elements of the business development life cycle, every company has different resources to utilize in conducting marketing, business development, capture management and proposal management. The Essentials 2-Day Bootcamp empowers individuals with proven knowledge, skills and confidence needed to fuel these activities and drive growth for companies of 1 to 200.
Each Essentials 2-Day Bootcamp discusses:
- tenets and outcomes of the business development life cycle;
- understanding data, information, knowledge and intelligence;
- managing opportunity information;
- controlling and reducing the cost of acquiring business;
- where information comes from;
- what information is needed;
- what questions need to be answered;
- the meanings of government contracting data and terminologies;
- buyers versus sellers and knowing the difference;
- federal agency award types;
- and more.
Additionally, participants are provided hands-on opportunities to leverage the tactics, tools and context conveyed by the Bootcamp Instructor. Each session presents attendees with useful information on a host of government-owned systems available to the public that are specifically relevant to executing portions of the business development life cycle. The Bootcamp Instructor will assist participants with accessing, bookmarking and exploiting four to six of the systems during scheduled deep dives. Attendees are required to bring a personal computing device to participate in these activities.
This interactive ESGC Bootcamp program is limited to 20 participants.
The registration fee includes access for one (1) participant, course materials, participation in the Pre-Bootcamp Breakfast and lunch for both days of the Bootcamp.