Ready to Be More Competitive in GovCon?
Making the cut to win revenue-generating federal contracts is a moving target. The ability to establish that just right mix of attributes, capabilities, capacity and past performance is a supreme challenge for most companies, and achieving the desired outcome of winning substantive civilian, defense and intelligence agency contracts and subcontracts remains tremendously elusive.
For some small business concerns, subcontracting, teaming, joint ventures and mentor relationships are not enough to position them for success.
This program is dedicated to providing the information and relationships small business leaders need to understand how effective GovCon M&A can boost their company's competitiveness, expand the range of viable opportunities and increase their ability to win contracts, contract vehicles and subcontracts to achieve growth goals.
For this exclusive invitation-only exchange, we've assembled a stellar team of industry experts and thought-leaders to ensure success! Here's our plan for the day:
- 8:30 Registration and Check-In
- 9:00 Host Welcome
- 9:30 State of GovCon M&A for Small Business
- 10:40 FY2019/20 Outlook: Top Single-Award Contract Opportunities
- 11:30 Setup for Lunch Session
- 12:00 Ins and Outs of Novating Federal Contracts/Contract Vehicles!
- 1:40 Top 5 Growth Tips from a Leading Federal Sector Advisor
- 2:50 2018 NDAA Impact on Small Business M&A
- 4:00 Closing Panel/Q&A
- 5:30 GovConGuy's Traveling Network Mixer
During this program, you will hear from and have discussions with:
- Guy Timberlake, The American Small Business Coalition
- Ed Delisle, Offit Kurman, P.A.
- Jackie Robinson-Burnette, Live Oak Bank
- Erin Andrew, Live Oak Bank
- Erin-Michael Gill, Genaesis
- Brian Friel, BD Squared
- Nicole Tripodi, CF APMP, EMD Strategies
- Stephanie Zink, Taurus Group, Inc.
- Traci Rowland Shepps, CPA, Cordia Partners
- Larry Shapiro, CPA, Cordia Partners
as well as a select group of government contracting small business leaders from the local area and around the nation.
Event participation includes a access to all discussions, lunch and the network mixer. We are no longer accepting registrations for Day 1 of this series..
The American Small Business Coalition is excited to partner with these great organizations for the Philadelphia series: