Our membership program is for companies and individual professionals seeking growth opportunities associated with contracting and subcontracting with the U.S. Government and its contractors. Our approach is simple. We leverage information and relationships to help our members gain access to business opportunities with civilian, defense and intelligence agencies of the federal government.
Below are descriptions of our primary memberships. Click on the membership name for additional details and to join.
Please make a selection from the list below. If the participation opportunity you seek is not listed, please contact us
*All registrations are subject to approval. Benefits commence upon dues payment and review.
- Individual: a membership for individual professionals who represent a small, medium or large company pursuing government contracts and/or subcontracts; more details
- Associate: corporate membership for small, medium and large companies pursuing government contracts and subcontracts; more details
- GovCon Wingman™: goals-oriented membership for principals and key individuals of small business concerns responsible for developing and executing growth strategies; more details
- Government: complimentary public or private membership for officials and representatives of federal, state and local government agencies; more details
- Procurement Technical Assistance Center: complimentary public membership for representative of Procurement Technical Assistance Centers.
- Coalition Partner Affinity Program: affinity program for organizations seeking government contracting-related benefits for their current and prospective clients; more details