|Q - Who is eligible for membership?
A - You/your organization is eligible to register for membership if you:
- currently provide goods and/or services to government agencies.
- currently provide goods and/or services to other government contractors as a subcontractor/teaming partner.
- have just begun trying to pursue government contracts and subcontracts.
- represent a government agency (federal, state, local, municipal or tribal) and register using an email address from a recognized government domain (e.g. .gov; .mil; .state.us, etc.)
You may click here for details of our membership programs. (http://www.theasbc.org/?page=membership)
- meet the participation criteria for our membership programs.
Return to FAQ List