NSA Small Business Set-Aside (NSETS) Program Industry Review - 5/10 in Columbia, MD
Sunday, April 15, 2012
Posted by: SBINT/CYBER Working Group
The NSETS Industry Review is the result of recent discussions by members of The American Small Business Coalition Small Business Intelligence Community and Cyber Operations Working Group (SBINT/CYBER).
This event is intended for anyone* interested in learning about direct and subcontract/teaming business opportunities in support of the National Security Agency.
The goals for this event are to:
- provide industry participants a comprehensive overview of the NSA Small Business Set-aside (NSETS) program;
- host officials from the NSETS II Program Office to provide an update on NSETS II and NSETS 3.0
- host a substantive discussion panel/Q&A session with current NSETS II prime contractors about benefits, challenges, successes and teaming opportunities;
- foster relationships through focused, meaningful networking.
NSETS is an important agency initiative that enables NSA to competitively acquire agency requirements for business, engineering, information technology, operations support, and training services from teams of highly qualified small businesses. NSA strives to meet or exceed its small business utilization goals while acquiring the highest quality services and support for the Agency.
DRAFT AGENDA (check back for updates):
- Registration and Networking Breakfast
- Opening Remarks
- Attendee Introductions
- NSETS Program Overview (NSETS II Program Office - Confirmed)
- NSETS II Prime Contractor Discussion Panel
- NSETS 3.0 Update (NSETS II Program Office - Confirmed)
- Networking and Event Close
Click here to register for the NSETS Industry Review.
Pre-registration is required. Onsite registration not available. No substitutions after Tuesday, May 8, 2012.
*NOTE: Participation limited to U.S. citizens representing U.S. owned/controlled companies doing business as government contractors/subcontractors.
Members/$25; Not Yet Members/$75