Success in Teaming and Subcontracting at POCx Roundtable on 4/11
Tuesday, March 29, 2011
Posted by: Presidents, Owners and Chief Executives Forum
in government contracting rarely happens for individual
organizations.By default and design, most efforts of significance
require the capabilities, capacity, capital and customer relationships of one or more partners to ensure the capture effort results in a win.
As President, Owner or Chief Executive, some of the challenges you face can include:
- Transitioning one-off teaming agreements into multiple joint pursuits.
- Selecting the right prime or sub partners.
- Ensuring your subcontract agreement contains the essential elements that afford basic protections for your business.
- Getting promised workshare post-award.
- Effecting 'best practices' to successfully (and in a timely fashion) get paid for work performed under a subcontract.
one or more of these issues resonates with you, click here to register today and
reserve your spot at the next POCx Roundtable in Tysons and share your
insights with other business leaders. POCx Roundtable is a Members Only activity.
Joining the roundtable as subject matter experts for Subcontracting and Teaming will be:
Seth Berenzweig, Managing Partner, Berenzweig Leonard LLP
Brian Flood, Founder & CEO, DecisionPoint Corporation
Tom Petruska, President, Contracts Unlimited, Inc.