Sit down with CBP officials responsible for IT Policy, Practices and Procurement. 5/30 in DC.
Saturday, May 18, 2013
One of the key challenges facing federal contractors today is the greatly decreased number of meaningful "touch" opportunities available due to a variety of factors. The meeting we've put together for Thursday, May 30th at 1:00PM in Washington, DC is a unique and high-value touch opportunity as IT-focused small businesses will sit down with U.S. Customs and Border Protection officials responsible for the Information Technology Policy, Practices and Procurement activities at the agency.
This collaborative Government/Industry information exchange will cover:
- Use of DHS Strategic Sourcing Vehicles
- Impact of Sequestration and Budget Cuts
- DHS/CBP Acquisition Workforce Challenges
- Implementing CIO Strategic Plan
- Source Selection and Defining Requirements
- Increasing "Down-Select" Process
- Enhancing Communications with Industry
This AgencyInsight™ event is reserved exclusively for small businesses meeting the SBA Size Standard of $25.5M (average company-wide revenues for three previous years). Space is limited so be sure to reserve your spot today!
This event is made possible through the direct support of: