NSA Set-Aside for Small Business (NSETS) Industry Review 2.0 (11/30 in Columbia, MD)
Saturday, November 03, 2012
Posted by: SBINT/CYBER BizOpps Working Group
The NSETS Industry Review 2.0 is a follow-on to our very successful (and sold out!) NSETS event hosted in May 2012, and is also the direct result of discussions by members of The American Small Business Coalition.
This event is presented with the ongoing support and guidance of our Small Business Intelligence Community and Cyber Operations Working Group (SBINT/CYBER).
The goals for this event are to:
- facilitate a comprehensive overview of the NSA Set-Aside for Small Business (NSETS) program;
- offer practical insights from current primes, subcontractors and teaming partners about NSETS
- host substantive industry discussions and Q&A to provide answers related to priming, teaming and relevant past performance
- foster relationships through focused, meaningful networking.
NSETS is an important agency initiative that enables NSA to competitively acquire agency requirements for business, engineering, information technology, operations support, and training services from teams of highly qualified small businesses. NSA strives to meet or exceed its small business utilization goals while acquiring the highest quality services and support for the Agency.
DRAFT AGENDA (check back for updates):
- 7:30AM - Registration and Networking Breakfast
- 8:15AM - Opening Remarks
- Attendee Introductions
- 8:30AM - Budget, Sequestration and other Factors Impacting National Security
- facilitated by Steve Haynes, Principal Consultant, Purlia | Parris, LLC
Haynes has served as an advisor to five White House administrations (national
security), the Executive Office of the President, Department of Homeland
Security (Headquarters, US CERT, NPPD, NCSD, and the 17 Critical
Infrastructure), and Office of the Secretary of Defense and various
- 9:15AM - NSETS Program Overview
- 10:15AM - Breakout Sessions (45 minutes
- Are You Positioned to Prime?
- Challenges for Prospective NSETS Subcontractors and Teaming Partners
- facilitated by Jae Collins, Chief Operations Officer, Prime Solutions
- How Other Agency Past Performance Can Help, or Not.
- facilitated by Jacky Kimmel, CEO, InfoTek Corporation
- From the Prime's Perspective - Applying NSETS II Lessons Learned to NSETS III
- facilitated by Steve Hornstein,Principal, FlywheelGrowth
- 11:45AM - Networking
- NOON - Event Concludes
Pre-registration is required. Onsite registration not available. No substitutions permitted after Monday, November 26, 2012.
NOTE: Participation strictly limited to U.S. citizens representing U.S. owned/controlled companies doing business as government contractors/subcontractors. Companies with a primary B2B focus are not eligible to participate.
Corporate Members/$65; Individual and Associate Members/$85; Not Yet Members/$135
Click here to reserve your spot at this event!
SBINT/CYBER Working Group Leaders