Getting Access, Staying Compliant.
How important is a security clearance to your company's efforts to pursue and win work with the U.S. Government and its contractors?
If you are a U.S. Citizen and are Owner, CEO, COO or CFO of a U.S. owned and operated company pursuing work requiring your employees or you and your organization to be granted access to sensitive Government information, this event is for you.
If you are a business leader seeking answers to any or all of the following questions, don't miss this event:
- What are the different levels of a security clearance?
- What is SCI?
- How much does a security clearance cost?
- What is the difference between and interim and a full security clearance?
- Can a Non-U.S. citizen get a U.S. security clearance?
- Can a facility apply for its own facility security clearance?
- What does the facility clearance cost the contractor?
- What is the difference between the forms SF-85, SF-85P and SF-86?
- How can I get a facility clearance?
- Do I have to take a polygraph to get a clearance?
- What is a DD254?
During this CxO Federal Forum event we will be joined by Ms. Diane Griffin, CEO & Founder of Security First & Associates. Diane brings over 20 years of experience supporting industrial security requirements of Defense and Intelligence community companies. She is a credentialed Background Investigator and a member of the Security Consultant Industry Group, a subcommittee of the Government and Industry JPAS Team and currently holds the position of OPM Liaison.
Register now to secure your spot at this CxO Federal Forum discussion today!
Participation requires U.S. Citizenship.