What is the BIDs™ Working Group?
Our Civilian, Defense and Intelligence BIDs™ meetings are a collaborative opportunity to foster identification, pursuit and capture insights of federal agency opportunities as presented by movers, shakers and thought-leaders in the know. They are facilitated information-gathering opportunities to foster situational awareness and relationships vital to finding and winning government contracts and subcontracts.
What will be discussed during this BIDs™ meeting?
This is a blended Civilian and Defense BIDs webinar to provide summary information about the upcoming GSA/OPM HCaTS contract to include background, anticipated spending, primary users and what prospective large and small prime contractors and subcontractors should know about the HCaTS opportunity.
Human Capital and Training Solutions (HCaTS) is a Government-Wide, Multiple Award, Indefinite-Delivery/Indefinite-Quantity (MA-IDIQ) task order contract vehicle for customized training and development services, human capital strategy services, and organizational performance improvement services. HCaTS is the result of a partnership between the General Services Administration (GSA) and the Office of Personnel Management (OPM) to address the need of providing the Federal government with human resource training and development and human capital management services more efficiently and effectively using Industry best practices.
HCaTS consists of the following three Key Service Areas (KSAs):
1) Customized Training and Development Services, 2) Customized Human Capital Strategy Services, and 3) Organizational Performance Improvement.
Through the development and deployment of customized solutions, HCaTS will be able to assist Federal agencies in accomplishing the following six objectives:
1. Improving the management of human capital in accordance with the HCAAF and OPM governing doctrines and accomplishing their assigned critical missions
2. Increasing the effectiveness and efficiency of critical business processes
3. Providing optimal professional development opportunities to the Federal workforce
4. Undertaking effective change management initiatives
5. Developing effective metrics to assess progress in carrying out human capital strategies
6. Maximizing the return on investment in training and development, human capital, and organizational performance improvements
This event has limited space so register today to take advantage of the competitive intelligence. Don't miss it!
Pre-registration is required. Event Terms and Conditions are in effect. Participation is limited to individuals and organizations doing business as contractors/subcontractors to the U.S. Government.
Pre-Registration Fees (Registration closes May 23rd):
$45/Corporate Members; $55/Individual and Associate
$95/Not Yet Members