Interested in learning more about how and what federal agencies buy when they streamline the procurement process using rules that inherently favor small business concerns? See how this works for getting you in an appropriate frame of mind.
'While overall government spending has decreased by $100 billion from FY10 to FY14, agencies have increased the number of dollars attributed to Simplified Acquisitions by nearly one billion dollars each year during the same period.'
(Source: Federal Procurement Data System Next Generation)
Procurements made using the Simplified Acquisition Procedures
are one of the easiest ways for Government agencies to purchase supplies and
services including construction and research and development. Each fiscal year, sixty federal agencies, boards and commissions obligate billions of dollars using streamlined purchasing rules that reduces the administrative burden for them and for vendors. Additionally, small business concerns win most of these every year with only half of the obligations to small federal contractors resulting from set-aside procurements.
That's just the start of why we refer to these purchases as low-hanging fruit for small federal contractors!
Increasing your company's knowledge of how and why government agencies conduct these purchases can help you develop relationships and business opportunities more efficiently.
Need a few more reasons to register for this interactive and very informative workshop? Here you are:
- Sixty-one agencies obligated over $19 billion to purchases of goods and services in FY14
- In FY14, 73% of these obligations resulted from competitive (versus non-competitive) purchases
- Agencies purchase a variety of goods and services with over 1,000 NAICS Codes referenced in FY14
- Nearly 2,000 small business concerns each captured $1 million or more in FY14 simplified obligations
- Most Simplified Acquisition purchases are not orders placed against established contract vehicles
- Small business concerns captured $11 billion in FY14 with just over $5 billion of it set-aside
During this presentation, Guy Timberlake, co-founder and chief visionary of The American Small Business Coalition, will expertly guide you through an interactive discussion about the rules, the dollars, the goods and services and the agencies involved in buys made using the Simplified Acquisition Procedures and resources to begin finding and winning these opportunities!
Pre-registration is required. Registration includes a digital copy of the information presented. Space is limited for each seminar and webinar.
$199/CORE and Business Growth Partners Members; $299/Individual and Associate
$359 Coalition Partners and Affinity Users;$399/Not Yet Members
The ASBCs of Government Contracting is a trademark of The American Small Business Coalition, LLC.