According to GSA, the draft RFP for their $12B next generation contract vehicle for complex professional services such as program management and consulting services, logistics services, professional engineering services and financial services, should be released in January 2013.
What is your plan for teaming, pursuing, capturing and maximizing your company's involvement on this contract vehicle, if you are successful? As important, does OASIS matter to you or your customers?
OASIS is set to tap into the nearly $80 billion spent on professional services during fiscal 2012 and will help agencies streamline acquisitions for complex professional services.
This special edition of the Washington Breakfast Club™ features industry veteran Larry Allen, moderating discussions that include:
- Overview of the GSA OASIS Program and What It Could Mean for Federal Contractors
- Larry Allen, Allen Federal Partners
- What GSA Could Be Looking For From OASIS Contractors, Potential for Business, Estimated Timelines and Other Important Information
- GSA OASIS: A Perspective from Large and Small Contractors.(PANEL)
- What Companies Expect from OASIS
- What Large Primes Seek from Small Subcontractors
- How Small Businesses Can Position Themselves for OASIS Small Business
- Ellis Khan, Booz Allen Hamilton
- Shawn Ralston, Booz Allen Hamilton
- Rose Wang, Binary Group
Breakfast and networking kickoff at 7:30am. Program begins at 8:00am. Sponsorship opportunities available.
$85/Members and $125/Not Yet Members
Onsite registration is an additional $20 as space is available.
Click here to review our Event Policy.
Registration includes breakfast.
Space is limited. Onsite registration subject to additional fees. No onsite substitutions accepted.
Washington Breakfast Club is a mark of The American Small Business Coalition, LLC