This is a special TeamingConnection™ event to discuss a business opportunity in support of the Department of Defense. Please review the following information carefully before proceeding with your registration.
The American Small Business Coalition is a membership organization founded in 2004
to support stakeholders of U.S. Government Contracting with emphasis on small and emerging government contractors.
members are individuals and organizations from Government and Industry
engaged in the acquisition, delivery and implementation of goods,
services and solutions that support the business and mission operations
Government agencies and their contractors.
TeamingConnection™ is outsourced
industry/teaming partner and subcontractor research, identification and recruitment for government agencies and government contractors. Originally developed to increase efficiencies and minimize the cost of doing business for large prime contractors, through TeamingConnection, The American Small Business Coalition has successfully connected more than one hundred small government contractors to actual revenue-generating purchase/task orders and subcontract agreements. No fees apply to services provided for federal, state and local government agencies.
We do not assess fees for any services or support provided to agencies of the U.S. Government. This is not a Government-hosted or sponsored event and The American Small Business Coalition is not affiliated with the U.S. Government. None of the information provided herein is intended to infer an endorsement of The American Small Business Coalition by the U.S. Government.
In support of a Government Program Manager supporting counterintelligence missions, we are contacting small businesses who have been awarded the GSA Language Services Schedule (738 II) in one or more of the following SIN's:
- 382-1 Translation Services
- 382-2 Interpretation Services
- 382-4 Comprehensive Linguistic Analytical Support Services (CLASS)
We have selected companies based on information provided by the U.S. General Services Administration through its GSA Schedules eLibrary (www.gsa.gov/elibrary). If your company has received this request and you do not possess this contract, you are not eligible to be considered for this opportunity.
Additionally, if your company does not:
- have experience or past performance providing personnel for OCONUS operations, please do not proceed.
- participate or have personnel that participate in the Industrial Security Program administered by Defense Security Service, please do not proceed.
- have access to linguists with security clearances willing to take a CI polygraph, please do not proceed.
By participating in this activity, you/your representative(s) will:
- receive a comprehensive overview regarding our organization and the TeamingConnection™ program to include previous accomplishments in support of Civilian, Defense and Intelligence agencies;
- be provided information about an actual funded requirement for a DoD activity (NOTE: We are not able to provide the identity of the organization.);
- have an opportunity to ask questions about the funded requirement and the customer;
- not be sold to or solicited to purchase any goods or services.
The goal of this event series is to collect information from viable small businesses capable of supporting this requirement and others similar in scope for this DoD activity. While we will make every effort to respond to all questions, due to the sensitive nature of the requirement it may not be possible to provide a response in some instances.
Any information collected as a result of this program is for the exclusive use of the U.S. Government without obligation by The American Small Business Coalition or any of the participants. All information collected as a result of this program will be treated as "Company Confidential" by The American Small Business Coalition in accordance with industry best practices. By using this web system and/or
participating in this program, you/your company understands The American
Small Business Coalition does not infer nor guarantee any contract
action(s) will result from these proceedings.
This is an invite-only event limited to U.S. Citizens representing U.S. Owned/Controlled companies awarded the GSA 738 II Schedule (SIN's 382-1, 382-2 or 382-4). Limit two representatives per invited company. Open to small businesses meeting the $7M size standard.
Use of this system constitutes your acceptance of our Terms and Conditions.
Pre-Registration required. No onsite registration or substitutions accepted.
$125/Corporate Members; $145/Associate and Individual Members; $225 Not Yet Members