Early bird registration closed.
Online/onsite registration $25.00
GovConnections™ is after-hours business networking for Government Contractors hosted by Carr Workplaces and The American Small Business Coalition.
GovConnections™ is a great opportunity to build market intelligence, develop teaming relationships and discover complementary business resources to enhance how you identify and pursue business opportunities.
This month is a special edition of GovConnections™ as we host author Steven Koprince for a signing of his newly released book:
Advance praise for his book includes:
"The Small Business Guide to Government Contracts is the definitive guide to everything any business needs to know about small biz compliance."
- Mark Amtower, Co-Founder, Government Market Master Program
"Any business interested in government contracting and avoiding many of the pitfalls associated with this complex subject must read this book."
- Charles Gaston, President, Charles Gaston & Associates/Former U.S. Small Business Administration District Director
"The Small Business Guide to Government Contracts should prove to be an essential and dust-free reference for small business leaders pursuing federal contracts."
- Guy Timberlake, Chief Visionary and CEO, The American Small Business Coalition
The Small-Business Guide to Government Contracts answers critical questions, including:
- Is my company "small" under the SBA's size standards for government contracts?
- Does my company have an SBA "affiliation problem" due to relationships with other businesses?
- How can I team with a large company while avoiding ostensible subcontractor affiliation?
- What must I include in my subcontracts--and what else should I include?
- How much must I pay my employees in salary and benefits?
- Do I need a government contracts ethics plan--and if so, what should be in it?
- Is my company eligible for the 8(a) Program, service-disabled veteran-owned small business programs, HUBZone program, or women-owned small business program?
- Much more
Attendees can purchase copies of the book for $21.99 during the registration process (orders received before June 20th will be available for pick up at the event).
Registration includes complimentary beer, wine, soda, appetizers and two hour parking validation.
Early bird online pregistration is $15 until Noon ET June 26th. Online/onsite registration is $25 (as space is available).
Click here to review our Terms and Conditions.