Thanks to everyone for their support! This event is sold out. No waiting list is being maintained.
The NSETS Industry Review is the result of recent discussions by members of The American Small Business Coalition Small Business Intelligence Community and Cyber Operations Working Group (SBINT/CYBER).
This event is intended for anyone interested in learning about direct and subcontract/teaming business opportunities in support of the National Security Agency.
The goals for this event are to:
- provide industry participants a comprehensive overview of the NSA Small Business Set-aside (NSETS) program;
- host officials from the NSETS II Program Office to provide an update on NSETS II and NSETS 3.0
- host a substantive discussion panel/Q&A session with current NSETS II prime contractors about benefits, challenges, successes and teaming opportunities;
- foster relationships through focused, meaningful networking.
NSETS is an important agency initiative that enables NSA to competitively
acquire agency requirements for business, engineering, information technology,
operations support, and training services from teams of highly qualified small
businesses. NSA strives to meet or exceed its small business utilization goals
while acquiring the highest quality services and support for the Agency.
AGENDA (check back for updates):
and Networking Breakfast
Program Overview (NSETS II Program Office - Confirmed)
II Prime Contractor Discussion Panel:
- Exceptional Software Strategies (ESS)
- Freedom Consulting Group
- Praxis Engineering
- Prime Solutions
- NSETS 3.0 Update (NSETS II Program Office)
and Event Close
Pre-registration is required. Onsite registration not available. No substitutions after Tuesday, May 8, 2012.
Members/$25; Not Yet Members/$75
SBINT/CYBER Working Group Leaders
Host and Moderator
Gold Event Sponsor
Silver Event Sponsors
Bronze Event Sponsors
Industry Panel Members
2012 Annual Sponsors